Yay, I think I can pass social studies level test. Say congrats. Last minute studying really works, better than studying wayyyyyy before the test ( reminds me of mye geography. ): I started studying days before and ended up failing at a miserable mark of 36/100 ).
History's gonna pull down my combined humanities marks. I studied history 5 min before the test started luhhhhhh. Lousy, because I was concentrating on social studies. I hate studying stupid stalin's policies. ):
读后感 suck btw. and there's english summary tmrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. ): Bleah. Level tests suck.
I had been so busy this week luh. Monday, emaths lvl test, collect pay at Astons. Tuesday, o lvl chinese listening, lunch with feifei and yokemei. Wednesday, ss and history lvl tests. Thursday, english summary lvl test. Friday, work. ):
And, wth is wrong with all the lvl words. I hate them. ): I in bad mood, bad mood, ppl. ):
Ending abruptly, because I want to sleep. :DDDD
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.

