<body>
inane = foolish
Wednesday, July 9, 2008 ; 3:44 PM
dearest is sick too. ):
|




skipped school. head hurts. throat hurts. nose runs. lightheaded. want sleep. can't msg sucks. nobody talks to me. nobody calls me. bored. sian. dying.

Yay, this week I'm going to school for 2 days only. ): Will miss alot of things. ): Being sick ain't nice. ):

Pills cause drowsiness. And I'm feeling the effects alr. ):



Dearest feifei fell sick too. Shucks. Sorry feifei. ): Feifei called me at an unearthly hour at 6.30 in the morning to ask if I'm going to school and told me that she's sick. ): Must be yst when I was out of my mind and went back to school to take my oral and went to the library after that to finish our chemistry project. Germs must be flying around happily when I was sitting directly opp feifei eating my fishball noodles. Anyway, thanks for the 佳佳凉茶, feifei. Maybe I should buy you a can of it too. (: Or perhaps germs were flying around happily in the library while feifei was doing the stupid chemistry vanguard sheet and I was happily sleepingcontributing. Or maybe not.



Maybe it's on Monday when I was alr feeling a little not very well with a bad sore throat and running nose and we still shared a drink. ): I feel so guilty. ):





I love her so much that I keeps her picture in my wallet. She loves me so much that she keeps my picture in her wallet. We love each other so much that we die die also must fall sick at the same time, which can also be trandslated into I love her so much that I die die also must share my germs with her.

I'm sorry, feifei. ): I don't mean to get you sick too. And feifei, your 抵抗力 ain't that strong. See luh, shouldn't have kept saying your 抵抗力 very good blahblahblah yst. ):






Ohya, btw, my phone went bonkers alr. Can't msg, can't call, can't use except for answering calls. ): Lousyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ): The only thing I can do now is to talk on the phone, but nobody calls me. ): I feel so disconnected from the world luh. It had been 2 days since I last talked to somebody, not including Mummy, Daddy, Sisters and Feifei. ):








Chinese oral yst was crap. My mind was so unclear that I kept spacing out every few seconds while waiting for my turn. I couldn't even concentrate on the fact that, here I am waiting to take the o chinese oral and I should be nervous and not thinking about the freaking headache I'm having and how much I want to skip and oral to go home sleep.


I bet you a million dollars that I'm so going to get very low marks for my chinese oral. I hate oral now. yay, cheers to everyone who hates oral.





When they say pills may cause drowsiness, they really are not kidding. Because I'm feeling like I can't stand and my fingers can't move and all I want to dfo is sleep now. But I don't think I should, since I slept 14 hours alr and yst, i slept 13 hours. I feel so much like a pig. ( And no, you don't say anything like I'm a pig or what, Jiexiong. Only I can say myself. XD )





Movie, anyone? ( alphabetical order )


10 promises to my dog
Baby Mama
Cyborg She
Driving Lessons

Get Smart
Hancock
Hellboy 2: The Golden Army
Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull
It's A Boy Girl Thing
Meet Dave
Penelope
Red Cliff
The Dark Knight
The Happening
The Incredible Hulk

The Mummy 3: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor
The Strangers

The X-Files: I Want To Believe

Wanted

Wedding Daze


Those coming soon and in the theatres movies I want to watch. Actually, almost everything luh. :D There's more. I can stretch the list and include movies that are coming all the way from August 2008 to April 2009 too, but I don't want to do it now. :D

Andandand, Harry Potter and The Half-blood Prince is coming in 20 November 2008. I wannnnnnnna watch! :D


It looks like it's going to rain, but it's not raining. Rainnnnn, come luh. :D


love,
car y.


Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
dead word count journal :D
Feifei
Jiajia
Yizen
Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online