URGHHHHHHHHHH.
I FORGOT TO JUSTIFY YST'S POST AND I FORGOT TO CHECK THAT IN BETWEEN THE PICTURES THERE'S THE SAME AMOUNT OF SPACE.
oh crap. I feel like such a perfectionist bitch. ):
------
Made of Honour and Accuracy of Death is coming out tomorrow.

movie poster from here.

movie poster from here.
I want watch! But Feifei's flying off to China soon and won't be back until 2 weeks later and I guess Yizen is tooooo busy now to watch a movie with me. I want watch What Happens In Vegas toooooooooo.

movie poster from here.
I doubt I can find anyone else to watch with meeeeeeeeeeh. ))))):
p/s. Feifei cheer up k. (: I'm sorry I'm bad at consoling people.
love,
car y.
I FORGOT TO JUSTIFY YST'S POST AND I FORGOT TO CHECK THAT IN BETWEEN THE PICTURES THERE'S THE SAME AMOUNT OF SPACE.
oh crap. I feel like such a perfectionist bitch. ):
------
Made of Honour and Accuracy of Death is coming out tomorrow.

movie poster from here.

movie poster from here.
I want watch! But Feifei's flying off to China soon and won't be back until 2 weeks later and I guess Yizen is tooooo busy now to watch a movie with me. I want watch What Happens In Vegas toooooooooo.

movie poster from here.
I doubt I can find anyone else to watch with meeeeeeeeeeh. ))))):
p/s. Feifei cheer up k. (: I'm sorry I'm bad at consoling people.
love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.
