It's beautiful day, is't it? (:
I feel happy even when i'm just looking at the sky, at the grass. (:
Because it's the hols! :D
For 1 month, I can sleep till noon and nobody can wake me up and tell me I have to attend school.
For 1 month, I can watch 8 hours straight of tv and nobody can tell me that I have to do my homework.
For 1 month, I can finish 1 whole drama series in 1 day and nobody can tell me that I'm mad.
For 1 month, I can be sitting in front of the laptop for as long as I want and nobody can tell me that I'm not studying hard enough.
For 1 month, I can go out as much as I want to and nobody can tell me that I should not be loitering around shopping malls after school.
Because it's my holiday. :D
I can do everything I want to as long as I finish my homework by this week. :D yayyayyayyay, I love hols. ((((((:
Went to school with mummy to collect report book today. (:
Results was not great, but not that bad either. At least I have lesser Cs this time. (: However, there was the stupid E there. ): ahblah, nevermind, I'm still quite happppppy. (:
1 A, 4 Bs, 1 C, 1 E.
Not happy with my L1R5 though. I got 22 but I wanted a 16. Class position was rather unexpected at a 11/34. (: Level position was disappointing at a 142/314 but at least it's better than last year's EOY. (:
To sum it up, I'm happy. :D I still have the EOY to work harder for. yayyyyy, goooooooo supercar! :D Somebody please tell me that supercar can get 16 for EOY to give me some confidence pleaseeeeeeeeee. :D
p/s. *coughs*2june*coughs* is comingggggg. :D
love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.


