I PASSED MY INTERVIEW! :D
Yay, grins like crazy.
Went to National Library before the interiew with Yingquan to start on the social studies project. I didn't know we cannot bring books into the 11th floor library until today when Yingquan told me. .___.
Yay, I think we have about 1/2 done for social studies alr. (((: Left at around 3.30 for interview. :D Bought my favourite fooooood. (:
super nice okay!
Took mrt down to Kallang to wait for sister and mummy. They accompanied me there. (: Cabbed down to opp Katong Mall and was nearly late, but luckily not. :D
Walked around Katong Mall and played those kiddy rides. :D And no, I'm not too old for those yet. 02june (; haven't even come yet. :D
Walked to Parkway after that to meet daddy for dinner. (((:
Parkway Parade
mummy and sister!
I just ate not long ago but I'm hungry again. I want foooooood. :D
Yay, have a great Sunday tomorrow!
GOODNIGHT PEOPLEEEE!
p.s/ I got 4 more years to live before the whole Earth dies. ):
Love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.

