<body>
inane = foolish
Thursday, May 22, 2008 ; 9:43 PM
how's the balloon?
|







The reasons I'm blogging today;



1. Hols starts tmr!
2. I got pretty balloons!

3. I finally found time to arrange my files and can find pictures easily!

4. I got very impressive results for mid-year. ):

5. My music player ain't working. ):

6. It had been 8 days since my last post!
7. I have alot of overdue day-outs not yet posted and I need to clear it quick.
8. I need to blog to keep my mind off some things.




Bazaar today. :D


I think this is the worst bazaar I had in 3 years.

I think 3G must be the most pathetic class.

I think 3G must have the least profits.

I think 3G must be the most disorganised class.


Yea, so. We didn't have a plan, until about 5 minutes the bazaar starts. People supposed to be in charge/in shift 1 disappeared. See, how organised our class is. I left 15 minutes before my shift ended because I couldn't stand the pathetic stall we had anymore. Yay, I donated money to the box before I left. :D Went to the library for air-con. ^^


I guess I'm used to the time when I was in 1A/2A where I don't have to lift a finger to help and bazaar goes on successfully because of the wonderful teacher and classmates who made that happen. (:


While tending the stall (although it needs no tending since there's no customers), I blew a super balloon for Jielin. The biggest balloon I ever blown okayyyyyy cause' balloons burst when they get too big and I'm scared it will burst if I blow it too big. :DD





It's We Love Jielin because Nadra and I wrote this in the toilet together. :D Can't be seen clearly because someone borrowed my permanent marker and didn't return so we had to write with a drawing pen.


I bought Elysia, Jielin, Winnie, Nadra and Yingquan balloons. :D Jielin and Winnie bought me balloons too. :DD Okay, actually it's more like I demanded Jielin to buy me one balloon. xD



I love my girlfriends. (: They are a crazy bunch, but I still love them. And I don't find anything wrong with loving your girlfriends. :D Too bad Feifei was not there. ):





Yay, I am loved. ((((:







very hardworking. :D



aw, camera shy.



both from mehhhh. :D




We went to have food after YingQuan got her nails painted. Elysia treated us to some sausage bread! :D I think I'm addicted to milk tea. I have a craving for milk tea everyday. :D Yingquan was evil and forced us to eat cotton candy. Oops, I realised I deleted the unglam picture of her eating cotton candy. ):



back to library for more air-con. (:


aw, another camera shy one.


We were bored and had nothing to do so, we started drawing on each other's balloons.






fyi, alien = jielin.

















Jielin can't spell my name. );


I'm not lazy, I just like to sleep, Elysia. :D




Elysia wrote this. ): She wrote her name and not mine. I always knew it, she don't love me enough. ):



Went to the haunted house with Yingquan too. It wasn't scary at all. I was laughing inside for I don't know why. :D We went back to the library after haunted house and saw people packing up.


Okayy, goodbyeeeeeee. :D
Oh, btw, my balloons can't fly anymoreeeee. ))))):


love,
car y.



how's the balloon?
it's not sick.

Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
dead word count journal :D
Feifei
Jiajia
Yizen
Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online