I realised the 10May post wasn't hyper enough, probably because I was tired from Friday's skating.
SO! I'M A FREE PERSON NOW! Feels amazing. :D
Yay, keep going out after the MYE. Saturday taopayoh, Friday eastcoastpark for skating, Thursday library, Wednesday bugis. :DDDDD
I am tempted to chop off my hair!
._. okay, no link.
Anyway!
7May2008, Wednesday.
All the shows were either too late or too early, so only Iron Man was the best choice. Before the show, we were saying if the show is not nice we are going to kill Elysia on Monday since she told us her friend said it was nice.
However, Iron Man was great! Initially I thought the show would not be nice as those commercials(?) on tv made it seems crappy. But don't be fooled okay. Visual was great. Sound was great. :D Not action-packed though.
And yay, I finally watched one movie that sound superhero-y but isn't. Tony Stark in the movie do not have any super powers. The way he talks to his machines is funnyaye. And the ending was funnyaye too. :D
"The truth is : I am Iron Man."
You have to watch the movie to understand what I'm saying luh. (:
The movie was at 4 but it was only 1 plus almost 2 when we bought the tickets, spent 2 hours slacking. Went into Kinokuniya to read. Yes, read. I was interested in the choco making recipe book (looking at it makes me hungryyyyyy) while Feifei was more interested in the comic books. That's her idea of reading. (x
Supersize popcorn.
The popcorn was scarily large. We stuffed ourselves with popcorn before the movie started when all the advertisements were still shown. The popcorn was not touched at all throughout the entire movie. And we successfully finished half a tub of popcorn. :D
Yay, neoprints. :D (censored because I look horrible in it.) (and notice that I'm taller than Feifei in almost all the pictures? [; )
Neoprint machines are the next coolest photo-editing machines invented other than the oh-so-great Adobe Photoshop. :D
And lastly, unglam-ness. :D
9May2008, Friday
Went to some mass skating thing with Winnie, Feifei and Nadra. Jielin was supposed to go too but she couldn't make it at the last minute. Had lunch at Parkway's Mac before heading to East Coast Park.
On some roll roll thing outside Mac. We were struggling to stay there without falling off to take a picture. I was clutching onto the railing(?) with my life.
I followed the dress code! I wore orangeee. Winnie too! Nadra and Feifei are bad girls. Grey is farrrrrrrr from orange, at least pink's closer to orange! *shakes head at Feifei*
Mass skating wasn't considered mass since not alot of people attended.
On the way to some carpark, feifei and I got into an argument because I said her rebonded hair looks artificial. xD According to us, rebonded hair gives out oxygen when burnt and my natural straight hair gives out toxic flames when burnt. She said my hair will kill the little earthlings when burnt so I told her hers will produce oxygen so that at least once in her whole life she can do something gooooooood, and since I had alr done so much gooooood things, it's okay if I do one bad thing in my whole life.
Bah. I know we sound lameeeee. .___.
Yay, I still remember how to skate. :D Feifei can't skateeeeeee. Winnie can't skateeeee, but she's a fast learner because she knows how to ice skate. Nadra learnt skating in CHOICES. urg, not fair. I also wanted skating for CHOICES, but I got dance instead. (:
All pictures were taken with Feifei's phone cause' I left mine in the skating truck.
The only picture of the trees. :D
Camera shy.
Camera shy.
Concentration. :D
Feifei and Nadra finally decided to take off their skates because of blisters and walk all the way back bare-footed.
And, I don't have anymore pictures alr. ):
And I went home without watching the sea. ):
Oh, I wasted almost 2 hours on this. Blogging kills time. :D
love,
car y.
Love,
car y.
car y.












