Second post in about half an hour. (:
Super pro right. :D
Because twinnyevilscramblejustinsadwaterstalkergoat or Justin or twinny claims that I won't be bored after blogging about him.
Okay, so should I.
Twinnyevilscramblejustinsadwaterstalkergoat is the name given to Justin by the oh-so-bright-Kahwai. :D It can be split into 7 words: twinny, evil, scramble, Justin, sad, watergoat and stalker.
Twinny came about because he's similar to me in Facebook application, Likeness.
Evil came about because he is evil.
Scramble came about because he is better than me in Scramble.
Justin came about because he is Justin.
Sad came about because he complained to me he miss his pasir ris sec and hates his current school and is therefore sad orsomthing similar to that.
Watergoat came about because his chinese name sounds like 水羊.
Stalker because he says he stalks me or something similar.
With some arranging, it becomes twinnyevilscramblejustinsadwaterstalkergoat. Initially, it started as only waterstalkergoat, but overtime, it became this super long strand of words, twinnyevilscramblejustinsadwaterstalkergoat.
And he's twinny and I'm twinny too. Confused not?
This is superrrrr lame, and I don't know what to blog already. And I'm currently having a superrrr headache. And I think this is superrrrrrr lame. But, I'm not bored anymore. Because I want to sleeeeeeeeeep. (((((:
car y.

