<body>
inane = foolish
Saturday, April 26, 2008 ; 1:14 PM
TK Sports Day
|






Chemistry suckrock.

But bunsen burners suck. Really.



I hate bunsen burners. I hate Robert .W Bunsen/Christian Schonbein/Peter Desaga for inventing bunsen burners.



Sure, I like science experiments but not when it invloves lighting up the bunsen burner. I couldn't figure out how exactly I should hold the test tube and hold the litmus paer near the mouth of the test tube and heat it with the bunsen burner flame without burning my hand.

UPDATE:
twinnyevilscramblejustinsadwaterstalkergoat or justin says that I should just steal my lab partner wooden tongs and hold the litmus paper with it. OR wet the glass rod then put the stupid piece of litmus paper on it.At least there's someone with worse experimental skills then me. ;DDD


GRR. ):








And Thursday, I carried home don't know how many kg of books home to study. It nearly stopped the blood circulation in my hand luhhhhh. ):





Anyway,



TK Sports Day on 11 April 2008.


Went to Parkway to have KFC with Elysia, Feifei, Nadra, and Jielin before heading to Bedok stadium. Winnie had Band practice and couldn't join us.



Had alot of fun there. Elysia kept saying things that made us laugh like siao. :D She said Feifei's cheese fries look like some mudpie and the way I mix my mash potato looks like I'm stiring porridge. Which is so not true luh! But Feifei and I thought it was hilarious and laughed like mad women.



And when Feifei and I were competing who can drink coke (or is it pepsi?) faster, Elysia suddenly said, "Siao ar, later your stomach burst!". That made Feifei squirt coke/pepsi out from her mouth. rofl. And I won, again. I always win one lor. :DDDD





Bedok Stadium.



Feifei smuggled her *coughs*friend*coughs* into the stadium. Suprisingly, Mrs.Khairul believed that she is Feifei's sister, since I don't think they look alike at all.




Jielin marking attendance.




Some random shot.




Stadium.




Most of the time, I didn't know what was happening down there at the track. (:

But I do know Mr.Lee can actually runnnnnnn, which came as a shock.




Milo. :D




Milo van.




TAGORE! *cheers like mad*




Can youyouyou spot Mr.Albert Einstein?




Elysia being very engrossed in whatever 's happening at the track.




Elysia.

And I look super weird here.




YingQuan.
And she hates me. ):




Nadra.
And she loves me. :D











Mrs Khairul, Mrs Lim, Mdm Soh.




No smoking and littering luhhhh.
And, did I ever mention that I hate the smell of cigarette smoke?




FEIFEIFEI!



Jielin.
Idk why she look like that. (;




Elysia and Yingquan.




During Prize giving.




tracktracktrack.




TAGORETAGORETAGORE!
Tagore got second and Davinci as first.


And while they were anouncing the winners, Feifei and I camwhored. :D


















This was before Sports Day, I think.








And, goodbye you all.


Love,
car y.


p/s. Kahwai will not be blogging for quite sometime until 2 weeks later (because she badly wants a L1R5 <16)>
:D

Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
dead word count journal :D
Feifei
Jiajia
Yizen
Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online