I had a rough week.
Things happen.
Insults come.
But I will survive.
You are not supposed to criticise/insult someone you barely know.
Insults come.
But I will survive.
You are not supposed to criticise/insult someone you barely know.
You are not suposed to criticise/insult my friend.
It's not right.
It's not okay.
I'm so disappointed in you.
And please don't think you can bring me down with just those insults.
I'm wayyyyyyy stronger than you think.
I had heard "no efforts put in" a zillion times. Just because I don't excel in it, does not mean that I did not put in any effort. You are in no position to judge if I did put in effort, because you are just not me.
And when things happen, I don't think oh-no, I think, there, something more for you all to laugh at and entertain yourselves with.
I not that perfect, but neither are you.
I'm in no mood to blog, I'm super not happy with somebody, but before I go...
Happy Birthday Yingquan on 14thApril2008.
I'm somewhat in love with her huggable cushion.
And because she refused to take a picture with her cushion, so there. You see me.
You and your insults. Great job.
Love,
car y.
car y.

