
Just when I finally couldn't stand the sweltering heat anymore, it rained!
Life's so nice to me. :D
This morning on the bus, there was totally no air-con. The air-con broke down or something. I was sweating like hell inside the bus luh. I thought outside was already hot enough, but no, the bus was even hotter.
Usually, when there's condensation on the bus's glass, it is because of cold air in the bus, and hot air outside. But, this morning, it's totally different lor! There's condensation because it's hotter inside the bus than outside! Makes me feel like alighting immediately after I boarded the bus.
Aiya, I have totally nothing to blog about that I have to resort to blogging about the boring weather.
And ohya! My long curtain fringe is gone! (:
I cut my fringe yesterday, because it's getting superrrrrrrrrr irritating. I finally cannot stand it anymore, and chopcut it all off. (((:
Looking into the mirror to cut hair is possible, okay!
Feifei thinks my curtain fringe looks nicer, but it looks all quite the same to me. Only that this is not irritating. :D
OHcrap. What incoherant rubbish am I blabbering now.
& Pictures from centuries ago.
Toilet.
Ring Jielin made during CHOICES jewellery making class. (:
shoessssssss.
veryveryrandom.
AH BLAH. Sports Day tomorrow.
Band SYF Saturday.
Yingquan's birthday Monday.
Hai. ):
:D
Love,
car y.
car y.
