4 MORE DAYYYYYYYYYS!
GOOOOOOOO CAR Y!
:D
I know I should be a good girl and go study Geography, but somehow somewhat I wasn't in the moooood.
Anyway,
(updated on 2 May 2008)
(updated on 2 May 2008)
53 things I want to do before I die
1. Get a lip piercing
2. Pass O's with <14
3. Surfing
4. Climb a mountain, not Bukit Timah Hill
5. Sponsor a child
6. Take part in a triathlon
7. Get my driving licence
8. Get married
9. Have kids !
10. Travel around the World
11. Skydiving
12. Ride on the world's biggest roller coaster !
13. Bungee Jump
14. Diving
15. Snowboarding
16. Hang Gliding
17. Whitewater rafting
18. Street performing
19. Become a patissier
20. Go Tibet !
21. Learn how to use the sewing machine
22. Earn big bucks !
23. Dance in the middle of Orchard Road during a rainy day
24. Go to the beach just to watch the stars and listen to the waves
25. Camp at the zoo !
26. Learn Korean/Japanese/Hindi
27. Learn to ice-skate
28. Build bigggggg sandcastles !
29. Learn photo manipulation
30. Own a Gold Retriever/wire-haired Dachshund
31. Learn to paint my nails nicely
32. Dye my hair red
33. Plant a durian tree
34. Read 10000 books
35. Get a fun job !
36. Learn balloon sculpting
37. Learn to change a light bulb
38. Speak English/Chinese like a pro
39. Backpacking
40. Read all Photoshop tutorials to become a pro !
41. Go to the beach on rainy days
42. 女扮男装 and go trick people
43. Water Festival !
44. Learn to swim
45. Master html codes
46. Be a KFC delivery woman for 1 month
47. Try all kinds of jobs
48. Stand in the middle of a busy road to take photographs
49. Digital Photography
50. Dye my hair silverish-white
51. Watch sunrise
52. Write a will
53. Die happy
Love,
car y.
car y.
