HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL!
I can't believe I fell for it. Grrrrrrrrr.
---
BOOHOO.
My phone's gone.
My phone's gone.
My phone's gone.
My phone's gone.
My phone's gone.
My phone's gone.
My phone's gone.
My phone's gone.
You're so not going to hear 'Happy April's Fool', because it's real. I sent it for repair yesterday and Feifei's so nice to accompany me there. :D
---
It keeps showing me the error page. And just to write one comment, I have to refresh the page hundred million times. ):

Blogger's the same. I couldn't upload pictures, unless I refresh it a hundred million times.
I don't know if it's their problem or the the problem with the laptop. I don't know why they decide to play a joke on me today.
Arg, damn not happy now.
Shall blog sometime again when I get back my phone on Thursday.
And oh, CHOICES tomorrow, shit luh.
):
Love,
car y.
car y.

