I SEE MY HOLIDAYHOLIDAYHOLIDAYHOLIDAYHOLIDAY WAVING TO ME!
But, I see my holiday homework waving to me too. ):
Amaths lecture was last 2 periods today. During the last 10 minutes, I keep telling FeiFei __ minutes to my holiday every time one minute passed. :D
------
I got so many movies I want to watch now.
1.
Koizora - 恋空
Koizora - 恋空
2.
Two faces of my girlfriend - 두 얼굴의 여친
3.
P.S. I love you ( I think it's going to be off soon. ]: )
4.
The Leap Years
5.
10, 000 BC
And I got so much things to do.
1.
Organise all my files.
2.
Physic E-learning.
Physics worksheet.
3.
Emaths E-learning.
4.
History Elec Reading on League of Nations.
5.
Social Studies IT assignment.
6.
HCL worksheet.
Read 艾禺微型小说.
7.
Deathnote 1 & 2. :D
SO HOWHOWHOW! I don't have enough time. How can 1 week of holidays be enoughhhhhhhhh. )):
------
Deedumdumdododee!
E-learning for Emaths is opened already!
------
Anyway, Stadium pictures. ((:
( continued from here. )
The last time I went to the stadium, was uh, last year, the closing ceremony. And that time was very very very crowded. The Sunday I went there with my sister, it was empty.
The last time I went to the stadium, was uh, last year, the closing ceremony. And that time was very very very crowded. The Sunday I went there with my sister, it was empty.
Somehow, it feels different going there when it is empty compared to going there when it is crowded.
Took many pictures. (: People walking past to get to KallangLeisurePark should be thinking what camwhoric freaks we are. :D











Aye!



I can jump wayyyyy higher than her!


SUNSET! :D
Love,
car y.
car y.







