*Points up*
Really.
I really find Maths boring.
I was reading up on Indices on heymaths to refresh my memory before I start the time-consuming e-learning quiz. But, I couldn't concentrate, okayyyyyyy! Like how my eyes keep wandering away from the screen, or pausing the video to click on other sites.
Boobeedo. ):
Really.
I really find Maths boring.
I was reading up on Indices on heymaths to refresh my memory before I start the time-consuming e-learning quiz. But, I couldn't concentrate, okayyyyyyy! Like how my eyes keep wandering away from the screen, or pausing the video to click on other sites.
Boobeedo. ):
So, I ended up jumping to do my Physics instead of Maths. And, I finish half of my homework already. Yayness! :D
I know it's not much, but this is actually the first time I start (and finish doing) half of my holiday homework within the second day of my holiday. A total achievement LEH! ((:
AH BLAH. I'm bored luh.
Oh ya, did I mention that I got lousy results for my common test?
3 Cs,
1 B,
3 As.
L1R5 of 21.
haiya. ):
Love,
car y.
car y.
