Happy 3 days late V day! :D
Did you have a nice V day?
( It's supposed to look like a heart shape, but it doesn't look like one. )
V day was fun.
I made cornflakes choco for my darlings and I received chocos from them too!
:D
Chocolate making was fun toooooooooooo. :D
Chocolate making was fun toooooooooooo. :D
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
And I spent 3 freaking hours on wrapping all 40 chocos one by one. ):
I actually wanted to write V day cards for them, but I ended up with a splitting headache, so I didn't and went to sleep early instead.
Nevermind, there's always a next year and a next next year and a next next next year... :D
Chocos from darlingssssssssssssss ! :D
---
After school, I went Bugis with Yizen and Khalisa to walk walk around. (:
I LOVE YIZEN! :D
Okay, I sound so les.
& so, BYEBYE :D
:D
Love,
car y.
car y.



