<body>
inane = foolish
Sunday, February 10, 2008 ; 3:46 PM
ROADRUN
|


HAPPY HAPPY CNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
( Actually, I think yellow and red looks horrible together. But I only know these two are NewYear colours, or at least I think they are. :D )

I love CNY.
I love CNY.
I love CNY.
I really do.
Because there's nice food, holidays and angbao!

Who wouldn't like CNY? :D
Don't tell me you don't. Because I know you do. (:

& superrrrrrrr yummy-licious CNY food:


Bakwa!
----------

TK ROAD RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN !
on 1Feb

Okay, there's no roadrun at east coast because of the shitty weather with lightning and thunder (shitty-even though I loveeeee the weather-because it ruined my roadrun).
Mr.Singh said must go take attendance even if it's raining. WTH. Shouldn't he check the weather forecast first before even announcing that?

Before going eastcoast, went singpost macs with a bunchgroup of 3Gs + Nadra, Jielin, Winnie, Elysia, Amira and Weiteng.


Wanted to take a picture of 3 of us, but failed miserably.
Nadra,
Nadra
and Nadra. (Elysia didn't say 123! :D)
Yingquan.
Nadra and Jielin. :DDDDD
Elysia,
and Elysia.
Elysia, Nadra, Elizabeth, Feifei, Yingquan's cut-off head, Jielin's body. :D
Took bus to Parkway. We were almost late for Roadrun and we didn't know what bus to take to east coast pit 57.
So, Feifei they all took 196 while I refused to board the bus and went by the underpass. :D Elysia, Jielin, Nadra, Winnie, Amira and Yingquan followed.
We walked the whole freaking way in the rain from pit 1 until pit 20+ where we saw MrsOng and she said CANCELLED and don't have to take attendence.
Andandand, Feifei took the bus to godknowswhereeeeeeeeeeeee. :D Okay, i 幸灾乐祸 luh. But, i'm glad I didn't take 196. Really. :DDDD
SLOWPOKES! :D
FASTPOKE! And I'm somewhere in between. (:
I don't know what she's doing either.
I don't like both Einstein and Rutherford.
Okayyyyyyyyyyy. This is taken badly. But, anyway, it somehow reminds me of waves, wavelength, amplitude blahblahblah. And that somehow reminds me of Physics. And Physic reminds me of the Gohs. And they remind me why I hate Physics so much. ):
We went into BurgerKing for shelter. At least we were nice and warm. (: Maybe not so much of warm, but warmer than somebodysomebody who got stuck under some leaking-closed-down-restuarant-shelter. *evil laugh*
The map got terribly wet and crumpled.
And, everyone was tired.
Nadra, Elysia.
Elysia, Amira, Yingquan, Nadra, Jielin.
Elysia, Amra, Yingquan, Nadra, Winnie, Jielin.
I love them. :DDDD
Nadra, and Nadra.
The restroom was up somewhere that looks deserted where you have to climb up creepy stairs. Somewhere you would not think that there is restrooms and...
Arcade.
I mean, really. Who would had guessed that there's an arcade somewhere that looks so...
abandoned?
And how could they make money when nobody know there's an arcade up there? An arcade which we only see 5 people playing?
Nadra.
And after that, went to some playground to have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :D
Winnie, Elysia.
Jielin, Elysia, Nadra.
Nadra.
Elysiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Jielinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :D
Ending it with Jielin's unglam pictureeeeeeeee :
LOL LOL LOL!
:D


Love,
car y.

:}
Viewable in both FF and IE, best view on screen resolution 1280x800.
Layout mine, Icon mine
. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Me?


Kahwai
I'm your favourite person. Don't deny.
Your favourite person wants to learn drums and pole dancing. Heh. :D

more?
word count journal :D
friendster
facebook

The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself.
-Anna Quindlen

movie list.
Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
come back soon
♥dead word count journal :D
♥Feifei
♥Jiajia
♥Yizen
♥Yongpyong
Allan Alvin CheinNee Elizabeth Erina Eugene Faridzuan Genevieve Hawa Honghui Huilin Huiyim Ian Jansen Jasmine Jasper Jet Jonathan Josephine Justin Limin Lynn Meryl Sharon Sherting Sihui Soohan Weiqin Xinyi Zhangxin

I'm stalking:
Damien-lockheart Euphorias Habit Ice-angel Jayden Kennysia Nadnut Postsecret Ringo Stickgal Tammy Typical-ben Vannessa Xiaxue
2007/2008/2009
November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 November 2009
stats


Online