I'm not happy with a particular someone. And by that, I mean extrememly pissed with that stupid retard asshole.
That stupid retard asshole wanted me to watch with a particular movie with her, and I promised to. We decided on last saturday but she said since not alot of people is free on that day, we shall watch this coming saturday.
I saw her today and asked about saturday plans and she told me SHE ALR WATCHED THAT STUPID CRAP MOVIE LAST SATURDAY. What's worse is that she told me that she didn't know that I want to watch too, when she didn't even call okay!
And, I freaking postponed my plans okay? Andand to think that I actually told Zen that I promised that stupid retard asshole to watch with her so no matter what I must ask her along if we go watch.
That supid retard asshole actually didn't realise that I'm very unhappy with her and still kept talking about some damn weird dream she had!
I would had strangle her if I wasn't on a bus full of people, okay.
AND NOW THERE'S NOBODY TO WATCH WITH ME SINCE EVERYBODY I KNOW HAD ALR WATCHED THAT MOVIE.
wth.
And so, I, therefore shall plot an evil plan.
:D
Since she loves to ask me for help in printing, drawing, researching, the next time she dares to ask me for help I shall say I will help her. And that night at 11.30pm, I will call her and give some lame excuses on why I can't help. Now, let's see how is she going to easily find somebody to help.
*evil laugh*
*So kill me now for writing one whole entry on some stupid retard asshole who is not worth my time.
I shall be a nice person from now on.
I shall be a nice person from now on.
& common test starting tomorrow, so I should be studying instead of wasting my time here.
& today's half-day, but I spent more than half a day lazing around.
& so, I shall be hardworking from now on.
:D
Love,
car y.
car y.
