IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!
Tadadada! I had been waiting for so looooong for this day! Fridays means Saturday. Saturday means no school. And no school means SLEEP! HEH HEH! :D I wish, I wish, everyday is a Friday. (:
---
Just this week,
I got caught for long fringe.
I got caught for low socks.
I got caught for long nails.
What a bad year.
I cut my fringe myself because Mdm Mariam threatened to report me and call my Mum if I don't cut my fringe. I'm not that rich to spend like, $10 to just cut a few strands of hair. I can very well cut it properly myself too.
Evil woman.
---
Just this week,
I got caught for long fringe.
I got caught for low socks.
I got caught for long nails.
What a bad year.
I cut my fringe myself because Mdm Mariam threatened to report me and call my Mum if I don't cut my fringe. I'm not that rich to spend like, $10 to just cut a few strands of hair. I can very well cut it properly myself too.
Evil woman.
Love,
car y.
car y.
