Wow, 2008? What a big number.
Oh, how many years had past since I was born? Let me count...14 and a half years?
In just a few months time, I will be turning 15! :D
2007 went by really fast, isn't it? It seems like just a few months, instead of a year.
And if every year goes as fast as I 2007, I think I will be old very soon. I can't imagine the time when I would be old and having wrinkles and losing my hair and having troubles with my legs, ears, eyes and losing my teeth. I wonder how it would be like.
Speaking of which, I had known Yizen for exactly 2190 days! Exactly 6 years, counting from Primary 3. (: She's the only friend I had known for longest, not counting the one currently treating me as someone invisible.
I don't know what will happen if one day she starts ignoring me. Probably very miserable. It had been a lot of fun knowing her, including eating cancer fries together. :D
And, for the start of every year, I did something different. Last last year, 2006, I walked into a new school. Last year, 2007, I chiong my mathematics homework. This year, I sent out 'Happy New Year' sms-es and waited for sms-es coming in.
Somehow, it still feels weird calling 2007 last year. I still can't get use to 2007 being 2007, and 2008 being 2008. Aiya, I also don't know what I talking about.
Happy 2008.
Love,
car y.
car y.
