3 months of not blogging,
1 month after EOY,
1 month after leaving 2A classroom,
Half a month after receiving letters for Sec.3 class,
I am back to blogging.
Butbutbut,
What a big fat liar I am. It's already 567608932 days after the EOYs. And I said I would be back after EOY. So, don't ever trust my words. :D
First, Bye Bye 2A.
I will miss you, really.
Although I don't like how I look in all the pictures, but I'm still putting them up because I love them. And I will miss them too.
----------------------------------------
Next, Letter from school.
I received the letter from school a few weeks back. For the allocation of class in Sec.3.
And I got into
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3G.
G, Combined with English, HMT, Maths, A Maths, History Elec and Geography.
Not what I wanted, but I guess it would do. At least it has 2 humanities like what I wanted.
At level position 149, I think this is still ok. (:
----------------------------------------
Beach with Yizen, Zixin, Limin.
ECP with Bestie Yizen (:
The waves were pretty that day(:
Feet-soaking(:
I was trying to build a sandcastle, but I think I failed terribly. ): A sand mound is far from a sandcastle...
But I still like my tiny hill :D
Yizen busy with her "sandcastle".
Sandy feet.
Limin and Zixin.
Zixin and Yizen.
Zixin.
Yizen looks shocked. :DD The waves suddenly came in. It was very peaceful at first one lor! That must explain Yizen's expression. (x
We were very clean. Before the sand fight. :D
Yizen.
Limin, Yizen, Zixin.
Limin, Yizen, Zixin.
Limin and Zixin collecting water for their sandcastle.
SANDFIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
I forgot who started it first, but we all ended up throwing sand at each other.
Revenge plotting, I think. :D
Limin.
Limin.
Yizen. She was not this dirty actually. Yes, she was dirty, but I made her worse. For picture taking purpose. :D
I am still clean!
So, Yizen decided to get revenge. And I ended up getting sand in my mouth, hair, ears and also in my shirt.
Went home around 6 plus. (Btw, they were jogging. That's why they are so much ahead of us.)
Byebye.
xoxo.
Love,
car y.
car y.









